Area of expertise/speciality:
Mark has substantial expertise in a range of Global immigration matters including both UK Points Based System (PBS) and UK non-PBS matters.
He has a wealth of experience in providing regular advice to HR managers on all aspects of the PBS. Mark advises clients daily on handling day-to-day HR immigration problems, recruitment of non-EEA nationals, compliance and legal right to work issues.
Mark successfully completed the academic stage of his training at the College of Law in July 2004. Subsequently, Mark worked at Allen & Overy LLP and CMS Cameron McKenna LLP.
- 2003 – 2004 The College of Law – York Legal Practice Course
- 2000 – 2003 Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University, Law LLB(Hons)
- 2016 – Present – Baxters International, London, UK & Singapore
- 2012 – 2016 – Magrath Global (Singapore), Singapore
- 2008 – 2012 – Magrath LLP, London, UK
- 2007 – 2008 – CMS Cameron McKenna LLP, London, UK
- 2006 – 2007 – Allen & Overy LLP, London, UK
Mark is a keen sportsman and runner, having run the New York, London and Berlin Marathons (2006, 2008 & 2009) raising money for the British Heart Foundation. Mark is also a keen scuba diver (since the age of 14) and achieved Instructor status whilst working in Australia in 2005. Mark has substantial diving experience all over the world.
Mark’s other interests include cycling, music and Newcastle United FC (unfortunately).